skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The way we "roll" with LONG QT SYNDROME!
yrus; color:000000; font-size:15px;}.blacktext10 {font-family:P
I changed my font at
thecutestblogontheblock.com
Saturday, January 9, 2010
Getting it all together
Please be patient with this blog as I am working on a long blog of the last 2 years of how we came to this diagnosis!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Facebook Badge
Brandy Franklin Patterson
Create Your Badge
Information on LQTS
http://www.sads.org
More Long QT Syndrome
http://qtsyndrome.blogspot.com
Frequently Asked Questions
http://www.qtsyndrome.ch/faq.html
Lindsey
8th Grade WMS CHEER!
My Blog List
My Blog List
Lindesy's ONLY boyfriend!
Bridgeport, Texas Rock Crawlin'
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2010
(14)
►
May
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(7)
▼
January
(4)
The last 2 weeks Lindsey has been experiencing pal...
Jan 15th 2010
Getting it all together
The "Diagnosis"
About Me
Lindsey's Mom!
North, Texas, United States
My name is Brandy and I am LINDSEY'S MOM! I believe this is my own selfish way to "roll" with LONG QT SYNDROME...I hope it will raise awarness!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment