Today was crazy SCARY! I got a call at work that Lindsey was down at school! All staff involved at WMS you are angels! They were very quick to respond and thank God the ambulance was already in town! She went to TMC and they were good to respond to our needs, although I had to educate a bit on LONG QT. Dr. Gillette was called quickly and due to her not having anything ACUTE at that time he was on the phone and she was starting to feel better that I could take her home! Relieved, but scared we went home. Dr. Gillette later called and mentioned about a LOOP RECORDER or a ICD as a next step.We will now see a doctor he worked with in Ft. Worth. I truely do not understand how families live lke this. It seems like everyday I thank God for getting Lindsey through the night and then I'm thanking him for getting her through that day. Today, I found myself begging God to not take MY LINDSEY! I pray that we get on a manageable path with this. Lindsey has to get her life back to some kind of normal. What was weird is that we just finished a round with a 24hr monitor last night before she went to bed!
A loop recorder only records what is going on- It will not save her life. A ICD will deliver a shock if needed.to save her life. The parent in me says just get the ICD to begin with! I am pulling from all the resources I have for advise. Father GOD I PRAY YOU WILL GIVE US A ANSWER FOR THE BEST TREATMENT FOR LINDSEY. LORD, LINDSEY WAS DEDICATED IN YOUR CHURCH AND WASHED IN YOUR BLOOD! THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLESSINGS AND THANK YOU FOR GIVING ME A AWESOME GIFT ~ LINDSEY!
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Brandy & Lindsey- Yall are in our prayers daily. We pray that you will find all the answers to Long QT Syndrome. Lindsey is a gorgeous girl that has alot going for her. Just why this syndrome, why pick Lindsey out of all the kids. We may never know the answers to these questions, but God has a plan for her. Please do not hesitate to ever call me if I can be of your assistance.-Amber
Post a Comment