Bitter Sweet Day!
12/31/09
This morning I got the call that test results we have been waiting on are in... Dr. Gillette stated that tests were positive for LONG QT SYNDROME TYPE 1
Although, this was not good news, it is nice to KNOW what we have NOT known for the last TWO years!
My daughter Lindsey is to be on Beta Blockers DAILY for the rest of her life and NO SPORTS...
I decided not to tell Lindsey on New Years Eve. I did not want to ruin a good evening for her.
After crying and many questions to God..."WHY MY CHILD" , I decided to "ROLL" with it.
This day was bitter sweet because, at midnight with friends and one of my sisters present, I got a PROPOSAL!!!! AND HE DID GOOD!
My ring is beautiful and all three girls are excited!

1 comment:
What a scary condition!! Sorry to hear ya'll are having to go through this. You are in our prayers!
Post a Comment