Follow up with Dr. Gillette today.....went well. Lindsey has been on Propanolol 60mg 1 x daily for 15 days now. She is very tired and "crabby" at times. Dr. Gillette stated that the Beta Blocker seems to be working. Lindsey still had Long QT intervals around 455-460 but these are down from before with numbers as high as 498. I've heard of kids with much worse, so we are praising GOD!!! They did say she was able to sideline cheer/chant. But, no tumbling or anything else that Lindsey wants to do! I thought it was interesting that he said ABSOLUTELY NO TRAMPOLINES! Lindsey did not like that at all. I think she thought that would be the only way she could tumble. He did give us a script for a home defibulator to carry with us. Those of you who know us...nothing in our lives are boring.
If I have to tattoo LQTS on my forehead everyone I come in contact with will know the warning signs of Long QT Syndrome. In the words of a very good friend we are gonna " ROLL WITH OUR CHINS UP"
Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That is some good advise you got from that good friend! If you roll with the Chin down you are looking at the devil, by rolling with the Chin up you face the all mighty GOD! <3 Vickie
Amen! That is SO TRUE! Love ya Lady!
Post a Comment